Southwestern University’s student newspaper began in 1907. The first issues were published during the week of commencement as The Commencement Daily, which merged into a weekly publication the next year. The Megaphone reflects campus life as well as Georgetown and Williamson County events and activities, especially during the early years when "town and gown" were indistinguishable.
Special Collections, Smith Library Center at Southwestern University
There are currently no items within this collection.